Answered By: Linda Kern Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 16
The process for downloading a full text article is:
- Search the database to find a relevant article. So far, so good.
- Click the full text link below the article description.
- When the PDF opens, you will be able to download it. How that works depends on the version of Adobe reader on the computer you are using. Sometimes the download icon pops up when you roll the mouse over the bottom of the page. In other versions the download icon is in the right corner of the black toolbar at the top of the screen.
If you're having trouble finding an article, but you have the title, start at our catalog.
- Paste the title of the article, The clinical reasoning of novice and expert occupational therapists, into the search box.
- The article is usually in the first 10 results. Occasionally you may want to use the left side toolbar to limit the results to just articles. In this case it's the first result.
- Click "view now", then "view full text" to access the full text.
- The PDF full text link will be on the left side of the page that opens.
If you're running into a specific problem that I haven't answered, please click the link at the bottom of the email and provide additional details, and I'll provide a more specific answer.