Answered By: Linda Kern Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 23850
The investing section of Yahoo Finance, http://finance.yahoo.com/marketupdate , is a good resource for this assignment, as you've already discovered.
You will also find http://biz.yahoo.com/p/
It includes the following industry-level ratios and stats for many industry sectors:
Div. Yield %
Long-Term Debt to Equity
Price to Book
Net Profit Margin % (mrq)
Price to Free Cash Flow (mrq)
For additional information, see also
MarketLine Advantage (library database)
If you can't find what you need here, please reply with the specific industry, company, and ratio you are still looking for and I'll see what I can find.
- Hi! I just wanna know the industry average ratio of the return on investment in money market fund of the philippines. Where can i possibly find it? Thanks
- The Philippines Investment Funds Association at http://www.pifa.com.ph/ should have that information.
- hi, i'm looking for industry average for debt to asset ratio, debt to equity ratio and Times interest earned ratio in trading/service (carrier e.g. FEDEX) and construction sector. do you know where can i find the info? thanks :)
- sorry, but i couldn't find apparel industry average from the link that you suggested. I would like to make a financial comparison between gap inc. and industry average over recent 5 years. Thank you.
- hi, I'm looking for industry average ratio of yahoo company. can anyone help?
- Yahoo was acquired by Verizon in 2017 and combined with AOL into a company called Oath. It's considered private, so you won't find published ratios. Sorry.
- I am looking for industry average ratio for can industry in 2018. Where can i find them?
- Do you have access to the database Nexis Uni through your local library? If so, use the Company Dossier search. Select Industry and search by SIC code 3411. That will bring up key financial information for major companies in the metal can industry.