I need writing help for my research paper!


Answered By: Trustee Library
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016     Views: 80

The English department’s Writing Center can help! Visit their website to submit a paper online, make an appointment, or check their current hours. For other questions or further help, call the Writing Center at (770) 538-4795, email, or come see the tutors in Library Room 112.
If you’d like some pointers online, visit the library’s Writing for an A LibGuide.

Related Questions