Answered By: Trustee Library Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 3353
Our students have recently had problems linking to some of our full text articles when using the traditional GALILEO login, Additionally, keeping track of the GALILEO password can be problematic. It changes regularly and GALILEO will not allow us to give out the password over the phone or on the open web.
We have a solution to the linking problem and the PW problem! The GALILEO password is now the same PW you use to access all of our other databases. It is
- your Brenau email user name - e.g. jsmith2 - and
- your 6-digit student/employee ID (the number you use to log in to CampusWeb to get grades, register for courses, and pay bills) - e.g. 123456.
These will not change as long as you are at Brenau!
Also for your convenience, GALILEO and the rest of of our databases are all in the same place.
To search GALILEO,choose your favorite way to get there:
(1) Databases A-Z: Click "G" in the alpha listing. GALILEO Quick Search is the first source listed.
(2) The Library website, in the right toolbar.
Log in to Canvas.
(4) Brenau Intranet in the left toolbar, in alphabetical order.
You may also want to consider using our LibGuides. It's another way to get to the resources you can rely on and that your professors expect. Even better, LibGuides are subject-specific, so the Business guide has all the best sources for Business and no additional clutter. The Dance guide has all of the sources relevant to Dance, and so forth. When you search a source listed in a LibGuide, it will return more relevant results and less that you don't need!