Answered By: Linda Kern Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 25
The Chron, but it is is available through two options. LexisNexis offers full text immediate access to all of the articles, but is more difficult to use.
To access through Lexis:
- Access The Chron at Lexis directly at http://www.lexisnexis.com.
ezproxy.brenau.edu:2048/ hottopics/lnacademic/?verb=sr& csi=171267 .
- Type a search term. Choose your date range and search.
- The results will be in chronological order beginning with the most recent.
ProQuest Research Library also covers The Chron, but with a 30 day embargo (the most recent 30 days is not accessible). It is easier to use.
- Access Research Library directly at http://search.proquest.com.
ezproxy.brenau.edu:2048/ publication/1812 .
- From this page you can search within specific issues using the search box or browse any issue by clicking on the dates near the bottom of the page.
- Note that you can view the indexing of the current articles, but the full text is not available until 30 days have elapsed.