Answered By: Linda Kern Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 9
We had access to D & B until recently, when your faculty in the College of Business and Mass Communications and librarians decided that Datamonitor 360 would better meet student and faculty needs.
Datamonitor 360 provides
- company intelligence including SWOT analyses and company financials, country intelligence including qualitative and quantitative reports,
- industry intelligence including profiles across 200 markets and 25 geographies,
- product intelligence including company profiles and innovation ratings,
- business strategy including management reports and
- independent analysis, news and opinion
It can be accessed from the Articles tab of the Business LibGuide.
If there is specific information you need that is not available in the databases listed in the LibGuide, please let us know and we will help you to locate it.