Answered By: Linda Kern Last Updated: Apr 08, 2017 Views: 5
I recommend our catalog for this task. You can link directly to it at https://brenau.on.worldcat.org . Search Deming AND biography. The AND is important to the search, so be sure to include it. The catalog has a number of useful results including
- Management Innovators: The People and Ideas that Have Shaped Modern Business (click Access Online, the Read Online, and then type his last name into the Search Within the Book box.)
- Encyclopedia of the History of American Management (click Access Online. Once there, don't search his last name in the prominent box at the top of the page. Look for a small search box under the book title that says Search Within This Title.)
- Memorial Tributes : National Academy of Engineering, Volume 8,
- Eulogy to the master: W. Edward Deming and
- W Edwards Deming: father of quality management, patient and composer.
It has additional results. Choose anything that says Access Online.
Next I went to Google and searched Edwards Deming. We have to be careful to sort out the authoritative sources on Google. I chose
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute which has a bio, a video, and some great pictures.
- The American Society for Quality (ASQ) which has a bio.
- The Columbia Business School which has a bio.
I hope your research goes well. Let me know if you run into problems!