We are looking for a book that talks specifically about Focus Groups and how they are to be carried out. Something with as much detail as
We are looking for a book that talks specifically about Focus Groups and how they are to be carried out. Something with as much detail as possible would be great! Thank you!
Answered By: Robin Mize Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 17
Answered By: Robin Mize
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 17
You can use the library's online catalog not only to locate print resources, but to directly access full text electronic materials.
- Link to the catalog.
- For information regarding focus groups, type "focus," into the search box.
- You will see that a number of suggested terms display in a drop menu when you start typing. This can help you identify the language used to classify your topic in the catalog (it's not just for spelling!).
- In this case, a good selection may be "focus group research."
- Limit the search to Brenau Trustee Library. Search.
- You can narrow your search results to just e-books or articles, or narrow the years of publication, or even narrow the subject further using the limiters on the left-side of the search results.
- Note:If you find an item that appears to suit your topic, even if it is in a format you're not interested in, I recommend looking at the detailed record. The description of the item can often provide additional search terms that can help refine your research.
- If we have the journal you're looking for, it will appear in the results.
- If the item is an electronic resource, a "View Now" link will appear below the title that will take you directly to the journal.
If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.